Moss Rock Festival continues to add programming that promotes an active, healthy lifestyle. So, biking to the festival is welcome. We even encourage patrons to take a self-guided, leisurely tour through The Preserve neighborhood while you’re visiting.
Scroll below for info about bike parking location.
Parking & Instructions
- If you’re biking into the Festival, you might consider parking at Gwin Elementary located on Patton Chapel Road where it intersects with Preserve Parkway.
- After parking, bike down Preserve Parkway past the 1st (east) roundabout.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Preserve Parkway will be open to thru traffic during the festival.
- After passing the first roundabout, look left for a set of metal bike racks northeast corner of The Village Green adjacent to the Blue Artist Row
- Click here to see bike symbol/icon location on the festival’s venue map.
- Please be mindful of festival shuttles & passing vehicles. Thank you.
- Please bring your own bikes, helmuts, and bike locks for securing to our bike rack. Thank you.