Sustainability topics are not exclusive to preserving our planet, but are also important for maintaining a healthy body, mind, and self. Moss Rock Festival has carved out a new spot to explore these ever evolving matters. The SmartLIVING Market offers access to fresh, organic, and locally made products, plus interesting choices for everyday living. Find these booths on the Yellow Row. Click here for an application.
Alabama Environmental Council – Site 372 – Be sure to use the AEC recycling receptacles around the festival.
Anthos Acupuncture & Herbal Clinic – Site 209
Aveda Institute Birmingham – Site 430
Bare Naked Noodles – Site 235
Blue Bottle Botanicals – Site 202
Botaniko Skin – Site 219
Butt Naked Candles – Site 233
Champion Window – Site 368
Dayspring Dairy – Site 229
Deep Roots Apotheke & Clinic – Site 209
Durante Home Exteriors – Site 369
Eco Three Energy Efficiency Experts – Site 203
Emily’s Heirloom Poundcakes – Site 220
Fetch – located on The Village Green
Friends of the Hoover Library – Site 213 & 214
Garden Honey Bee – Site 232
Ultimate Gutter Guard – Site 371
Hippie Mama Soap – Site 204
Hollywood Feed – Site 205
Homewood Friends and Family – Site 228
Hoover Historical Society – Site 215
Hot Damn Jelly – Site 206
Jefferson County Bee Keepers – Site 216 & 217
LeafFilter North Alabama, Inc. – Site 451
Pella Windows & Doors – Site 218
Simply Infused – Site 230
The Juice Plus Company – Tower Garden – Site 227
The Green Bottle Candle Company – Site 403
Thompsons’ Orchard – Site 234
W ellness Advocate with DoTerra International – Site 231
ABOUT 2016 SMARTLIVING FEATURES:
- Bare Naked Noodles – Bare Naked Noodles is a small batch sauce and pasta company that specializes in 2 lines of pasta. A dry line that features over 100 flavors of spaghetti, linguines, fettuccines and pappardelle noodles in addition to 14 flavors of gluten free and orzos. The other line they carry is fresh pastas including long and short noodles, gnocchis and ravioli’s. And they sell small batch local ingredient sauces like marinara, pesto and Marsala. Bare Naked Noodles will be featuring Cooking Demos with Bell Chevre on the Smart Stage.
- Blue Bottle Botanicals – At Blue Bottle Botanicals we believe in using the best and it’s just that simple. No need to complicate things. Nature is beautiful and we draw on that beauty to heal and restore.
- Botaniko Skin-Balancing the challenges of life with the choices in life, Botaniko places emphasis on power of natural ingredients. Combining nature and current day cosmeceuticals from unsurpassed results. Botaniko is made up of epicurean ingredients direct from the source, Stone Hollow Farmstead.
- Butt Naked Candles- Handpoured soy candles
- Champion Windows
- Dayspring Dairy- is a family owned and operated farm. We are the first licensed sheep dairy and producer of sheep milk cheeses in Alabama. All of our cheeses are made from milk from our flock of eighty dairy sheep, which are shepherded by Greg Kelly. Many of our sheep have names and we affectionately call them “our girls” and they are at the heart of our farmstead cheesemaking operation. Ana Kelly is the head cheesemaker and culinary mastermind. Our goal is to produce unique, delicious, safe, and healthy cheeses for our customers. Dayspring Dairy cheeses start with the highest quality milk. Our sheep graze on our lush native pastures year round producing milk with unique flavor profiles. We never use pesticides or commercial fertilizer on our pastures. Likewise, our sheep are never given hormones. All of these factors help us produce cheeses that are one-of-a kind.
- Emerald Coast Perfumery – ECP develop, blend, and bottle hand-crafted all natural perfumes that are produced using highest quality essential oils exclusively without any man-made additives or fixatives. The fragrances are unique in that the focus is on using oils native to our region of the country.
- Garden Honey Bee – Local Raw Wildflower Honey, Regional Tupelo Honey, Creamed Honey, Jalapeno Infused Honey, Beeswax Candles, Beeswax Natural Soaps, Lip Balms, Lotions, Scrubs.
- Hippie Mama LLC – All Natural Soap, Skin, and Beauty products.
- Homewood Friends and Family – We bring health back to healthcare by restoring mobility, relieving pain and personalizing a comprehensive program to improve your well-being.
- Hot Damn Jelly-Our Hot Damn Jellies are hand packed in small batches using only Made-In-America packaging and equipment. None of that inferior foreign stuff! Hot Damn Jelly is ALL AMERICAN, and particularly, ALL SOUTHERN! . We are certified with the local health department, so you can trust our jelly is safe and legit. Pepper jelly is a favorite southern condiment. Don’t let your yankee or west coast arse be too much of a sissy to give it a try ;-) ! You won’t regret it!!!! We hope you love our Hot Damn Jelly as much as we LOVE making it!
- Sprout and Pour – Sprout & Pour is a family owned and operated juice business based in the heart of Birmingham, AL. We have been sowing seeds among Alabama’s local farms to source fresh, local, organic, and seasonal produce into fresh cold-pressed juices. We are Birmingham’s first cold-pressed juicery. Our menu is one that will continually feature the most healthful and flavorful ingredients. As a business serving your bodies, we have made strides and were successfully inspected & licensed for Jefferson County Health Department/FDA. We want to make sure you get the absolute freshest product available.