CLICK HERE for more info about how you can promote and brand your business or organization to 15,000 engaged patrons as a Moss Rock Festival Eco District exhibitor.
Alabama Geocachers Association
Durante Home Exteriors
Eastaboga Bee Bompany
Fresh Air Family
Friends of the Hoover Library
Grace Klein Community
Happy Soap Company
Hoover Beautification Board
Hoover Historical Society
My Green Birmingham
The Green Bottle Candle Co.
UAB Blazers BEST Robotics
Were Green Clean
- Durante: Home Exteriors
- Eco Three
- Eco Three stands for Energy Efficient Environment. We specialize in residential energy assessments and energy efficient retrofitting. By using state of the art diagnostic equipment, an Eco Three home energy assessment will address where your home is losing energy. A customized Retrofit Recommendation Report is prepared to give you an unbiased opinion on improvements that could be made. Eco Three can prioritize any retrofit to fit any budget.
- Friends of the Hoover Library.
- Hoover Beautification Board
- The Hoover Beautification Board is made up of volunteers who serve at the request of the Mayor to encourage city residents to Keep Hoover Clean and Green. We sponsor Commercial Beautification awards, Arbor Day celebration at Aldridge gardens, and litter week in April. www.hooveral.org
- Hoover Historical Society
- The Hoover Historical Society promotes increased knowledge of the conditions, lifestyle and genealogy which have contributed to the growth and development of the area; preserves and makes such materials available to the public, and encourages fellowship and public interest through workshops, fieldtrips, outstanding speakers and newsletters. The folklore Center it an educational exhibit depicting life in the mid-1800’s. It is located behind the Hoover Community Center on Cloudland Drive, is a two story log home, outhouse, small barn, spring house and pumping mill, corn crib, smoke house and garden typical of the times. Meetings are held the third Tuesday of September, November, January, March and May at the Hoover Community School, 569 Park Avenue. For more information please visit our website www.hooverhistoricalsociety.org, and like us on Facebook.
- Mountain Child
- MountainChild.org exists to raise awareness and resources for eco-humanitarian work carried out amongst impoverished children in the Himalayas. Their passionate mission is to end the cycle of suffering and enable children to become carriers of hope to their people through five core issues; environment, health, trafficking, education, and child labor.
- My Green Birmingham
- The Green Bottle Candle Company
- The Green Bottle Candle Company re purposes used wine bottles from local, area restaurants and creates natural soy candles. Each candle is handcrafted, and poured in small batches. From the cutting and polishing of the bottle, to the pouring of the candle wax, to applying our custom-made labels, human hands do every step of the process. The Green Bottle Candle Company’s goal is to offer elegant, natural candles all the while minimizing the amount of wine bottle’s that end up in landfills every day.
- We’re Green Clean – Birmingham
- Our mission is to educate our employees, our clients, our friends and our families in the methods and benefits of green cleaning;empowering them to make decision in their lives that will promote health and wellness o the earth. “Safer for you; easier on the earth” www.weregreenclean.com.