Buy Art! If you do, we’ll wrap it and store it for free while you enjoy the festival!
This new service is available to all art buyers and collectors. We want to make the art buying process a breeze, and allow visitors to move around the festival unencumbered during their visit. The festival has partnered with New Latitude to handle, wrap and store art purchased at the festival. They will be located in the first booth at Site 201 on the Yellow Artist Row – adjacent to the shuttle drop off spot.
If the purchaser would like to take advantage of this free art handling service, here is how it will work:
- When a work of art is purchased, the artist will contact New Latitude to pick up the purchased piece.
- New Latitude will send a team member to pick up purchased work from the artist.
- They will provide a receipt to the purchaser once the work is picked up.
- This great service will allow art buyers to continue looking around the show and partake in other festival activities like guided hikes, nature cake expo, craft beer tasting, etc!
- Works of art will be wrapped for travel by those who know how, and stored under your name at the New Latitude booth 201 until purchaser is ready to head back to visitor parking at Regions Park.
- Stop by the New Latitude booth/site 201 to pick up the piece before hopping on the shuttle.
Plus, inquire about New Latitude’s home delivery service for art purchases, especially the larger and cumbersome variety. This service will be offered to visitors for a fee.
We know you’ll find a great piece for the perfect spot in your home or work space!