Moss Rock Festival continues to add programming that promotes an active, healthy lifestyle. So, biking to the festival is welcome. We even encourage patrons to join for a guided, leisurely tour through The Preserve neighborhood lead by Cahaba Cycles.
Scroll below for info about special parking, bike valet location, and more.
Parking & Instructions
- Riders can park at Gwin Elementary located on Patton Chapel Road where it intersects with Preserve Parkway.
- After parking, bike down Preserve Parkway past the 1st (east) roundabout.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Preserve Parkway will be open to thru traffic during the festival.
- After passing the first roundabout, start looking for Cahaba Cycles tent located on the northeast corner of The Village Green adjacent to the Blue Artist Row
- Click here to see bike symbol/icon location on the festival’s venue map.
- Please be mindful of festival shuttles & neighborhood vehicles. Thank you.
Cahaba Cycles @ Moss Rock Festival
Cahaba Cycles will be featuring various bicycles from the store at their tent. Also, look for their scheduled talk on the Smart Stage schedule.
Cahaba Cycle Station – Bike Valet
Look for the Cahaba Cycle Station at the northeast corner of The Village Green adjacent to the Blue Artist Row. Click here to see location on venue map.
Please bring your own bikes, helmuts, and bike locks for securing to our Valet.