Moss Rock Festival is excited to partner with the following Birmingham Greenway destinations for fun Nature Giveaways to celebrate the eco-creative festival’s 10th Birthday on November 7 & 8 at The Preserve in Hoover!
Freshwater Land Trust
Moss Rock Preserve
Red Mountain Park
Red Rock Ridge & Valley Trail Systems
Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve
Get out and enjoy Nature by hiking and exploring Birmingham’s Greenways this Fall! If you take advantage of these beautiful parks, greenways, museums, and trails by November 4 @ Noon, you’ll get entered to win some great prizes from #MossRockFest and our Greenway partners like ziplining at Railroad Park, a canoe trip for 4, t-shirts, and more!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Take a selfie at one of the 5 Greenway partner locations.
- Post your pic to Twitter and/or Instagram with #GreenwayBham AND #MossRockFest
- Tag @MossRockFest AND appropriate partner location from the handles list above. That will tell us where you are! If you’re hiking at Moss Rock Preserve, please Tag Freshwater LandTrust AND #MossRockPreserve in your post.
- Feel free to post your selfie on both social media platforms for more opportunities to win. NOTE: One entry allowed per photo per day.
- You’re entered!
- The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received after the contest deadline of November 4 at Noon, and announced on the Twitter and Instagram. If the name drawn does not respond within 48 hours, a new name will be drawn until a winner is confirmed.
Be sure to visit the Greenway partner booths on the Orange Row at Moss Rock Festival for more opportunities to win great prizes.
We’ll see you in the Great Outdoors for Moss Rock Festival at The Preserve in Hoover on November 7 & 8! Follow MRF on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for news, special features, and more from our 2015 #Nature #Eco-Ideas #Art + #Design exhibitors.
Moss Rock Festival