On November 5 & 6, Moss Rock Festival (MRF) transformed The Preserve in Hoover for its 6th annual co-creative festival exploring Nature, Eco-Ideas, Art + Design. Thank you to all those who made the weekend a huge success once again. Your support, participation, creativity and vision are invaluable to MRF’s growth and future.
So, how many people does it actually take to put on an eco-creative festival?
- 45 dynamic sponsors
- 100 visual artists inspired by nature
- 37 eco-friendly exhibitors
- 8 talented cake designers
- 10 musicians
- 30 designers of wreaths re-imagined
- 5 local chefs
- 11 workshop master artists & teachers
- 18+ Hoover Police, Fire & Rescue, and Fleet
- 9 festival shuttle drivers
- 200 students/sculptors from 5 elementary schools
- 70 students/designers from 2 high schools
- 150 community volunteers
- 14 wonderful board members
- 6-10 heavy lifters
- 8 jurors
- 1 media campaign design team of 8
- 6 enthusiatstic and hard working staff
- 1 sunny mother nature
Bravo and thank you! We look forward to another wonderful festival weekend November 3 & 4, 2012!
If you would like to get involved as a sponsor or supporter, artist, eco-ideas exhibitor, designer, musician, or volunteer – please call 205-595-6306 or email us at MossRockFestival@bham.rr.com. Thank you.